WhatsApp Tips And Tricks: In this way, you can send a message without saving someone's number, know the method!
WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging application that is used by a large number of people for its simple user interface and other functions. But many users are unaware of some features of WhatsApp. The platform already offers a number of options for sharing important media files, photographs, and documents, but if the person is not on your contact list, it becomes a bit difficult.
But maybe you do not know that you can share any file without saving someone's number. We are going to tell you about this.
Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you send files or messages to a user whose number is not saved in your contact list.
1. Paste the following URL into the address bar of any browser you are using on your computer: http://wa.me/91XXXXXXXXX
2. Add the 10-digit phone number with the country code (91) of the person you want to send the message.
3. After doing so, you will be redirected to a webpage with a green button with the option 'Continue to Chat'.
4. After tapping, you will see the option of Open On WhatsApp, which will open the WhatsApp application with the chatbox of the person you want to send the message to.
5. Now just write the message or share the file and send it.
For those who are unfamiliar, there are many third-party applications through which you can do this, but it is best not to use them due to security concerns and threats to your privacy.