Want to share a phone screen during a video call, follow these easy steps
If you want to share the screen of the phone during a video call, then we are going to tell you the process here. With the help of these, you will be able to easily share the screen with others. Let's know how to share the screen.
Due to the arrival of Coronavirus, there has been a lot of change in the communication system from school and college to office. Now people use video conferencing mobile apps like Google Duo, Google Meet, and Zoom to conduct online classes and office meetings. Many times it happens that you want to share your phone screen with other users during a video call, but are unable to do so due to lack of process. So there is no need to worry. We are going to tell you here some ways, through which you will be able to share the screen with other users during the video call.
How to share phone screen on Google Duo
- open google duo
- click on effect
- Here you will get the option of the share screen
- Now tap on Start now
- After this, you will be able to share the phone screen with other users during the video call.
Share phone screen like this on Zoom
- Click on the share button during a video call
- Now you will get the screen option, click on it
- After doing this a pop-up will appear on your screen, tap on Start Now present in it
- After this, you will be able to share your phone screen with other users during the video call
Share phone screen like this on Google Meet
- Tap the three-dot menu during a Google Meet video call
- select share screen
- Click on Start Sharing then tap on Start Now
- Google Meet will now start sharing screens with other users
- Now you can minify and share whatever you want on your screen
- Screen sharing can be turned off directly from the notification panel