Want to remove the Google Meet tab from Gmail, follow this step-by-step process
The giant tech company Google recently added Google Meet to its Gmail. This has made it easier for users from sending messages to video conferencing. However, many users have not liked the Google Meet tab on Gmail. He believes that with the introduction of the Google Meet tab, checking mail on Gmail has become a bit difficult. If you are also one of those users, then we will tell you one way here, with the help of which you will be able to remove the Google Meet tab from Gmail.
How to remove the Google Meet tab for desktop users
- Open Gmail and go to the Settings option
- Here you will get the option of Chat and Meet, click on it
- Now you will see the option to turn off Google Chat and Meet here, hide both of those options
- After this, the tab of Google Meet will stop showing on the desktop version.
How to Disable Google Meet Tab for Android and iPhone Users
- open Gmail
- Click on the three-line icon
- You will get the setting option, click on it
- After doing this, click on the Google account on which you want to remove the Google Meet tab.
- Now scroll down, here you will find the option of Google Chat and Meet
- Here you can turn off both the options
- After this, you will not get the tab of Google Meet on Gmail
Amazing feature added to Google Meet last year
For your information, let us tell you that Google added the noise cancellation feature in Google Meet last year. Through this feature, the noise generated in the background can be stopped during the video call. The company says that this feature is based on artificial intelligence technology. Through this feature, users can block pets in the background and noise coming from nearby construction sites during video calls.