This is an easy trick to convert any article into audio, you will get rid of the hassle of reading
Android is the most popular operating system as compared to other mobile operating systems. This operating system is based on Linux. You can customize this system according to your own needs. Along with this, there are many such tricks related to this operating system, which make your work easier. However, you will hardly have this information. Today we are going to tell you about a special trick here, with the help of which you will be able to listen instead of reading any long article. Let's know...
- First of all, go to Google Play Store and download the Epic Privacy Browser app
- Proceed by clicking on Accept & Continue option
- Now you will see a welcome page
- From here you select the article you want to read
- You will now see three dots on the page, click on it
- Here you click on the option of Add to Audio Queue and tap on the play button
- After this, you will be able to listen to the article in audio
- Let us tell you that Google launched the Android 12 operating system in May this year. Many special features have been given in this operating system, which will be of great use to the users. One of these is the multi-device feature. Talking about this feature, it is capable of connecting IoT devices. Users will be able to connect their car to the phone through Android Auto and Digital Car Key. You will also be able to unlock via NFC.
The Android 12 operating system has been completely redesigned. In this, almost all the widgets will be seen changed. In terms of security, the new operating system will get a new privacy dashboard, which will give information about which data was accessed when.
Users can revoke the permissions of any app through this dashboard. Apart from this, two new features have been supported in Android 12. In this, the camera can be disabled with the first feature, while the second one works for the mic.