The file has been deleted from Google Drive, follow this easy process to restore
If you have deleted a file on Google Drive and you are looking for a way to recover it, then this news is going to be very useful for you. In this, you will get information about the process by which you will be able to recover deleted files easily.
At present, we all make soft copies of our important documents and store them in Google Drive, because this cloud service is very secure. There is also very little chance of file leak in this. But many times it happens that we press the wrong button while storing the file in haste, after which the file gets deleted. If this has happened to you too, then there is no need to worry. We are going to tell you about a special trick here, with the help of which you will be able to restore deleted files easily.
How to Restore Deleted Files from Google Drive
- To restore a deleted file, first, go to the Google Drive app
- Now click on the Trash option
- Here you will find the files that have been deleted
- From these, choose the file that you want to restore
- After this, the deleted file will be restored
Let us tell you that the files deleted from Google Drive are available in the Trash folder only for 30 days. Users can recover the file within 30 days. If users do not do this, the file is automatically deleted after 30 days.
Secret Features of Google Drive
- Convert documents: This is one of the important features of Google Drive. Under this, you will get the facility to convert the soft copy of your important documents from PDF to Docs.
- Search filters: Search filters have been supported in Google Drive. Through this, you can search any file by format, honor, and date.