Tech Tips: You can easily see the saved password in Google Chrome, just follow these steps
If you've forgotten the password for one of your online accounts, but you saved it in Google Chrome, don't worry. You can see the password and ID from there.
Many people use Google Chrome. Through this, login can be done on many social media platforms, from Gmail to Facebook. Not only this, while using the Internet, people create their ID on many other platforms. With so many IDs, remembering everyone's password is not an easy thing. At the same time, students and people doing office work have to log in daily on some websites. Because of this, they save the password on Google Chrome only when they log in for the first time.
This does not require them to enter the password every time. This feature comes in handy for people in another way. If they want to log in to another device with that ID but don't remember the password, they can go to Google Chrome and see the saved password. Read this article if you don't know how to see saved passwords in Google Chrome. Here its complete process is given.
How to View Saved Passwords in Google Chrome
- For this, first, open Google Chrome.
- After this, click on the three-dot icon at the top of the right side.
- Now click on the setting option.
- Then a new window will open in front of you.
- In this, select the AutoFill option given on the left side.
- Now you will get many options, out of which click on Password.
- By doing this, a list of all the websites, IDs, and passwords that you must have saved will appear.
- Now click on the password you want to see.
- If you have installed a Windows password on your laptop or computer, then you will have to enter it to see the saved password on Google Chrome. After this, you will be able to see the password and ID.
From here you can also export saved passwords. Also, there is an option above, where you can log in with your Google Account and see the password saved in it.