Tech Tips: Want to record a voice call on WhatsApp, follow this step by step process
Tech Tips: There is currently no such feature on WhatsApp that allows voice calls to be recorded. But there is a trick with the help of which WhatsApp voice calls can be easily recorded. Let's know about this WhatsApp trick.
At present, WhatsApp is used not only for sending messages but also for voice calls. However, the facility to record voice calls is not available on this platform. But today in this news we are going to tell you about a special trick of WhatsApp, with the help of which you can easily record the voice calls of WhatsApp.
How to record WhatsApp voice calls
- To record WhatsApp calls, go to Google Play Store and download the cube call recorder app
- Now open the app and go to WhatsApp and call the user whose call you want to record
- As soon as you make a call, this app will start recording your call in the background.
- The recording will also stop automatically when you cut the call
- You will see the recorded call in the notification panel of the app
- For your information, let us tell you that in the year 2015, WhatsApp introduced the voice calling feature for its users. The company said that through the voice calling feature, users will always be connected with their friends and family members. This feature will be of great use to them.
Recently launched custom sticker feature
WhatsApp recently launched the custom sticker feature for its web users. Through this feature, users can make a sticker of their photos. Also, you can share with other users. Currently, this tool is not available for Android and iOS users. It is expected that this feature will be rolled out for stable users soon.