Tech Tips and Tricks: You can delete a Gmail account from an Android phone in these 2 ways, know which is easier
If you want to delete your Gmail account from your smartphone then you can easily delete it. There are 2 ways to do this. Both methods are described below.
Step For Remove Gmail Account from Android: Gmail account is very much needed in Android smartphones. People also have to log in with their Google account to download the app from Google Play Store. Even when setting up a new phone, there is a need to log in with the Gmail ID.
For this reason, people have to log in to their Android phone with a Gmail account even if they do not want to. Apart from this, many people use more than one Gmail account. At the same time, many times they log in to their smartphone with the Gmail ID of the office.
Due to having many IDs, many notifications keep coming on their phone, which becomes a cause of trouble. Because of this, people want to remove the less-used Gmail account from their Android smartphone after some time. If you want to do this then you can easily do it. For this, an option is available in Gmail. To know the complete process follow the steps given below.
How to Remove Gmail Account From Android: Follow this method
We recommend that before deleting the Gmail account from the smartphone, take a backup of its data so that if you are unable to log in with that account in the future, then you will have its data. It is very easy to delete a Gmail account from a smartphone. Come on, let's know.
- For this, first, open Gmail on your smartphone.
- Now click on the profile picture on the top right side.
- After this click on the option given for Manage Accounts on this Device.
- By doing this, all those accounts will come in front of you, from which you must have logged in to your Gmail.
- Now click on the account you want to remove from the device.
- Here you will see Remove Account written.
- Click on it. After that, the account will be deleted from your device.
Can also delete like this
Apart from the above-mentioned method, you can also delete the Gmail account from the device by going to the phone's settings.
- Go to the phone's settings. Then scroll down and come down.
- Here you will get the option of Account. Click on it.
- Then a list of all the accounts will open in front of you.
- Click on the one you want to remove.
- Now by clicking on Remove Account, you will be able to remove your Gmail account from the phone.