Port the mobile number sitting at home for free, know the complete process here
Mobile Number Portability Now mobile numbers can be ported sitting at home for free. In such a situation, customers will be able to choose the operator of their choice sitting at home. In this process, KYC can be updated through digital mode. No physical documents will be required for this.
Mobile Number Portability: In the era of work from home, people have shifted their working location. In such a situation people have to face the problem of a bad network. But till now a lot of effort had to be made to get the mobile number port (MNP) done. But now mobile numbers can be ported sitting at home for free. In such a situation, customers will be able to choose the operator of their choice sitting at home. In this process, KYC can be updated through digital mode. No physical documents will be required for this.
How to port
- In the SMS box of the phone, after giving space by writing PORT, you will have to type your mobile number.
- After this, he will have to message on 1900. After this, a new message will be received from 1901.
- This port code will be available only when the phone bill is fully paid.
- The message received from the number 1901 will have an 8-digit unique code.
- These codes are valid for a few days only.
- This unique porting code has to be carried to the outlet or store of the company on whose network you want to change your number.
- The application form will be filled at the outlet and a new SIM will be given along with it.
How to fill KYC sitting at home
Self KYC Process
- The customer has to register on the service provider's app, portal, or website with the number of families or a friend.
- After this, the verification of registration will be done through OTP.
- This will require an electronically verified document, which can be verified using DigiLocker and Aadhaar.
- All the details of Zilocker can be accessed automatically.
- The customer has to upload a clean photo and video.
- The outstation custom has to provide the details and mobile number of the local relative, whose number will be confirmed by sending OTP. After this, the SIM card will be delivered to your local address.
Pre-paid to postpaid and postpaid to pre-paid
- If you want to convert SIM from pre-paid to postpaid and postpaid to prepaid, you will need to send a request from your mobile number through SMS, IVRS, website, and authorized the app.
- After this, a unique transaction ID and OTP message will come on your mobile number. After this, a confirmation message will come for converting from pre-paid to postpaid. After this, the customer will have to complete the process of e-KYC.
- Customers will be able to convert SIM from pre-paid to postpaid and postpaid to pre-paid only after 90 days.
- The customer will not need to change the SIM to convert the SIM from pre-paid to postpaid.
- This service will not be available for J&K and LSA region.
- If you are not able to complete the e-KYC process yourself, the dealer or agent will visit your home. After this, he will complete the process of e-KYC sitting at home.
- The customer will not need to submit any documents for this, all the work will be done digitally.
- The dealer or agent will click your live photo according to the day and time of the day. Also, digital will be achieved.