Is there a current flowing in the cooler body? These 5 shortcomings cause this problem


Cooler Body:  Many times current starts flowing in the body of a cooler made of metal, due to which there is a lot of trouble while filling water. Due to this problem, many times users get a very strong shock. Although this is normal, if you ignore this problem, then this problem can become very big and then it can become dangerous. Keeping in mind that such a problem should not happen, today we are going to tell you about the reasons behind it.  


Electric shock in a cooler is a serious problem that can even be fatal. If you feel an electric shock in your cooler, follow these steps immediately:

Switch off the cooler and remove the power plug.

Do not touch the cooler with wet hands.

If a person is electrocuted, immediately disconnect him from the power and provide first aid.

Have the cooler checked by a qualified electrician.

There can be 5 main reasons for the current flowing through the cooler body:

Lack of grounding:

This is the most common reason.

If the cooler is not properly grounded, electrical current can enter the body through the water.

Bad wiring:

If the wiring of the cooler is damaged or worn, current leakage may occur.

Motor Fault:

If there is a fault in the motor, current may leak into the body.

Leak in water tank:

If there is a leak in the water tank, the water may come in contact with electricity and cause an electric shock.

Loose Connection:

If the cooler connections are loose, the current may leak.

To fix these problems, you should seek the assistance of a qualified electrician.

Here are some additional safety tips:

Never touch the cooler with wet hands or bare feet.

Keep the cooler away from water.

Get your cooler checked regularly.

If you are unfamiliar with electrical work, do not tamper with them.

Electric shock in the cooler is a serious danger.