Has anyone got to know your Google Pay UPI PIN? Don't worry, change like this
If you think that someone else also knows your Google Pay UPI PIN, then you can easily change it. Know the complete process below.
These days the trend of online payment has increased. People can also give money to anyone through Google Pay, Paytm, and PhonePe and can also take money from them. It is very easy to use these apps. One can transfer money from Google Pay by following a few steps. By doing this, people also get many rewards.
However, just as people have to enter a PIN of some digits to withdraw money or make payments with debit and credit cards. Similarly, before doing any transaction through Google Pay, a PIN has to be entered, which is called UPI Pin.
Many times it happens that we feel that someone behind us is also using our Google Pay account. Or if someone else knows your UPI PIN, then you can change it. Apart from this, if you want to change the PIN for many other reasons, then you can easily do so. Its complete process is explained below.
How to Change UPI Pin from Google Pay?
- To change the GPay PIN, you must first open Google Pay on your device.
- After this click on your profile picture given on the top right side.
- Then click on the option of Bank Account.
- Now here will come the list of those bank accounts, which you must have added to the app.
- Click on the bank account whose UPI PIN you want to change.
- Then click on the 3 dot icon at the top right side.
- By doing this, many options will come in front of you.
- Click on Change UPI Pin among them.
- Now first enter the old UPI PIN. Then add a new PIN. After this, your UPI PIN will be changed.
In this way, you can easily change the UPI Pin in Google Pay.