Best smartphone to come with 120hz display and great performance, starting price of Rs 16,000
Smartphone refresh rate is measured in Hz, which tells how many times per second a screen processes a new image. A 120Hz screen can refresh itself 120 times a second for example and is therefore much smoother than a 90Hz or 60Hz screen. If you are also planning to buy a smartphone that comes with a 120Hz refresh rate display, then we have picked out some options with good specifications for you that you can check.
- IQOO 7 Legend 5G has 12GB RAM and 256GB storage. Its 6.62-inch HDR10+ compliant Full HD+ AMOLED display also features a 120Hz refresh rate for a flicker-free experience and can be up to 1,300 nits bright. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 888 chip, has a 66W fast charging, 48MP OIS camera. It starts from Rs.39990.
- OnePlus 9 has features like Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chip, Hasselblad-branded cameras, 5G, 65W fast charging. The special thing about the phone is that it comes with a 120hz smooth screen. Its price starts from Rs 49999.
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro sports a 6.5-inch FHD+ panel and comes with great features like a 120Hz screen, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 5G support, 30W fast charging, dual speakers. Its price starts from Rs 16999.
- The iQOO Z3 5G comes with a 180Hz touch sampling rate, 6.5-inch 120Hz panel with FHD+ panel, 55W fast charging, 64MP camera, 120Hz screen. iQOO Z3 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G processor. The iQOO Z3 also packs a triple camera setup. The main camera is 64MP. It starts at Rs.19990.
- The Mi 11X smartphone comes with a 6.67-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen with a peak brightness of 1300 nits and a 120Hz refresh rate. The Mi 11X packs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC.
- The phone packs a 48mp primary sensor, the same 4,250mAh battery with support for 33W fast-charging. The smartphone also packs a 20-megapixel selfie camera and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. It starts from Rs 29999.
- The Samsung Galaxy A52s is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC, paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The phone has features like a 6.50-inch screen with 120Hz AMOLED display, IP67 water resistance, 5G, 64MP OIS camera, 4500mAh battery. It starts from Rs 35999.
- The Realme GT sports a 6.43-inch full-HD+ (1,080x2,400 pixels) Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 120hz refresh rate. The display also has a 360Hz touch sampling rate and 1,000 nits peak brightness. The phone gets Snapdragon 888 chip, 64MP Sony camera, 65W fast charging, and more. Its price is Rs 37999.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is another high-end phone with a 120Hz screen, 108MP cameras with up to 100x zoom, S Pen support. You can also choose S21 or S21 Plus. Galaxy S21 series starts at Rs.69999.
- The MI 11 Ultra is another phone you can consider if you can afford close to 70K. It has a dual display, Snapdragon 888 chip, 50MP camera with many features, and 120Hz screen. Its price is Rs 69999.
- iPhone 13 Pro is the first iPhone to come with a 120Hz screen, they come with better cameras, up to 1TB of storage, A15 Bionic chip. The price of the Pro model starts from Rs 119900.