Aadhar Card Download: Don't worry if Aadhar card is lost or torn, like this download in just 10 minutes
Without Aadhaar Card, there is a problem in doing any important work. It is issued by the Government Department Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).
Download Aadhaar Card in 5 Minutes: Digitalization has increased rapidly in the last few years in India. In such a situation, nowadays Aadhar Card is one of the most important documents. This Aadhar card is made for the children in the school itself. Aadhar card is being used in every place from hotel booking to hospital.
Without an Aadhar card, it is difficult to do any important work. It is issued by the Government Department Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). By using this card, you can also take advantage of many types of government schemes. But, if this card gets torn or disappears, then it can become a big problem.
We are going to tell you some such easy tips, by adopting which you can easily download your duplicate Aadhar card sitting at home. It will take you only 10 minutes. Your mobile number must be linked with Aadhaar to download your Aadhar Card. So let us tell you about the easy way to download an Aadhar card.
Easy way to download Aadhar Card
- To download the Aadhar card, first of all, click on the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/.
- After this, you click on My Aadhaar.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Get Adhaar in front of you.
- Click on the option of Download Aadhaar in front of you.
- After this click on the Aadhaar Number or Enrollment Number option.
- Enter its number. After that select the Send OTP option.
- After this, your Aadhaar will be downloaded as soon as the OTP is verified.