YouTube Video Download: Download YouTube’s favorite videos to a computer or laptop in minutes, the easy way!
Watching videos on YouTube is very easy, but users have a lot of trouble downloading their favorite videos. YouTube does not allow downloading of videos. But we are telling an easy way to download YouTube videos.
YouTube is one of the largest video streaming platforms in the world. Users can download these videos to the computer (computer) with the help of a web browser or through its application on mobile. youtube (YouTube) but the video can only be viewed, it does not allow the users to download the video. In such a situation, users have to face some trouble if they are not able to download their favorite video. Although YouTube provides the facility to save videos on its mobile application, the saved videos are not stored in the gallery. Let us tell you how to download YouTube videos on the computer (Video Download) can be done.
Download from VLC Media Player
Users can easily download YouTube videos to their computers using the VLC media player. VLC is a free media player. Here users can play audio or video on their computer or Mac for free. Most computer users have a VLC media player. Follow the given steps to download YouTube videos through a VLC media player.
- First of all copy the URL of the video you want to download from YouTube.
- Now open the VLC media player. If you are running a computer, then click on the “Media” option given at the top of the screen and come to “Open Network Stream”.
- If you are running Mac then click on the “File” option given at the top of the screen and go to “Open Network”.
- Paste the URL of the YouTube video in the menu provided here and click on the “Play” or “Open” option below.
- After a while, the same video will start playing which you want to download. Let us tell you that the bigger the video, the longer it will take to open.
- If you are on a computer then click on the “Tools” option given at the top and go to “Media Information”. Whereas if you are using Mac then click on “Window” and go to “Media Information”.
- There will be a “Location” bar at the bottom of the “Media Information” menu. To select the URL in the “Location” bar, double click on it and then copy.
- Go back to your web browser and proceed by pasting the copied link into the URL bar.
- After this, a page will open in which the video will be playing. Here click on the three dots on the right side and then click on the “Download” option.
- The YouTube video will begin downloading to your computer. The format of the video to be downloaded will be .MP4. You can also give a new name to this video file and move it wherever you want.
Keep these things in mind
It is very important to know here that most of the videos are copyrighted on YouTube. This means that it is illegal to download their videos from YouTube without paying the creators of these videos. So before downloading the video, make sure that it is legal to do so. Also, keep in mind that do not try to earn money by downloading these videos. Doing so constitutes copyright infringement.