WhatsApp new feature: Now you will be able to call more than 20 contacts at a time, here's how
Conference calls are not only fun but also essential to improve communication. At this time most of the people are working from home, so keeping this in mind it is very important to stay updated with technology. Recently, the messaging platform WhatsApp has introduced some updates that help users to expand group calls up to 32 contacts.
The latest feature is being released for all Android and iOS users. To use this feature, you need to update the WhatsApp app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. If you don't see the update, you may have to wait a bit longer as the feature is likely to be released in a phased manner.
The Meta-owned instant messaging platform has introduced several new features since the pandemic hit. It previously updated the calling feature for four to eight members and has now expanded the calling feature to 32 contacts.
With the new group call feature, WhatsApp will be in line with other video calling platforms, including Zoom and Skype. The new calling feature is a welcome news for the millions of WhatsApp users who use the messaging platform.
Here's How You Can Call More Than 20 Contacts on WhatsApp
- Update the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Now open WhatsApp application.
- Select a group on WhatsApp.
- If you have 33 or more people in your group chat, click on the group call option.
- If you have 32 or fewer contacts in your group, click the Voice call option and confirm.
- Let us tell you that only the first seven users who answer the call will be able to join. You can also add other participants.