WhatsApp Payments: How to send money through WhatsApp? How to check balance, know full details here
WhatsApp Payments Recently, the National Payment Corporation (NPCI) has increased the number of WhatsApp payments users to 100 million. In such a situation, a large number of WhatsApp users will be able to use WhatsApp Payment. Let's know the full details of its use
WhatsApp Payments: The UPI-based payment service of the popular messaging app WhatsApp was started in the year 2020, which works like PayTm, Google Pay, and PhonePe app. Recently, the userbase of WhatsApp Payment has been increased to 100 million by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). In such a situation, a large number of WhatsApp users will be able to use WhatsApp Payment. Let us know how money can be sent through WhatsApp? Also, how can I check my balance through WhatsApp? Let us know about it in detail...
How to use WhatsApp Payment?
- First of all open WhatsApp.
- Then you will be able to click on the menu option.
- After that tap on the Payment option.
- Then finish the setup option.
- After that select the Bank option. Then you have to verify the mobile number. For this, you will be able to authenticate through SMS.
- Once the verification process is done, the PIN has to be selected for the transaction.
How to transfer money from WhatsApp?
- First, click on WhatsApp. After that, you will be able to transfer money.
- After this, if the selected contact is not using WhatsApp payment, then he will have to use other UPI
- The app will have to be invoked like Google Pay and PhonePe.
- If users are already using WhatsApp Payment, then the amount will have to be selected directly.
- After that click on the Next and Send option.
- After that click on the UPI PIN option.
- After this, the PIN has to be entered. Then click on Send Money option.
How to check the balance
- First of all open WhatsApp. Then click on the three-dot option.
- Select its Payment option and then the Bank Account option.
- After that tap on the View Account Balance option.
- Then the PIN has to be entered to check the balance.