Users can temporarily delete their Instagram account, here's the complete method
If you want to take a break from Instagram for a while, then temporarily disabling the account can be a good option for you. This will hide your profile photo comments and likes until you activate it again.
Instagram is used by millions of people in India and around the world. This platform is used to share photos, videos, and stories. But we cannot ignore the fact that users spend a lot of time scrolling through the feed and reels on Instagram. So if you want to take a break from it for a while, you can deactivate or temporarily delete your account. You cannot do this process on the phone, for this, you need a computer or laptop.
How to temporarily delete your Instagram account
Users will have to follow the below step-by-step procedure to delete their Instagram account. Let us know how to delete your Instagram account.
- Open your Instagram account on your computer/laptop
- Now click on Profile photo in the top right corner
- After that go to the Edit Profile option and scroll down
- Then tap on Temporary Disable My Account.
- Then you will see some options in it, out of which you will have to choose an option because which you want to delete your account.
- After that, enter your password and click on Temporary Disable Account.
- Please note that temporarily disabling your account will hide your profile, photos, comments, and likes until you activate it again. To reactivate your Instagram all you need to do is log in again from the mobile app or the web. If you are planning to delete your account permanently, this process will take up to 90 days to complete looks like. In such a situation, the social media platform takes backup even after 90 days.