Users can hide Instagram Stories like this, here's the complete method
Instagram is very popular among people all over the world. We can share our photos and videos for 24 hours with the option of its Stories feature. But you know that you can hide your Instagram Stories from certain people. Let's find out how.
Meta's photo and video sharing platform Instagram has about 1 billion monthly active users and the number is increasing day by day. It has introduced many new features over the years to make itself even more popular. In this direction, Instagram also launched the Stories feature. The best part about this feature is that you can post it without ever showing it on your profile.
Stories pop up at the top of your Instagram feed and you can scroll through to see all the posts. Your friends and family can click on your story to view it. However, sometimes you don't want a specific person to see your story. In that case, you can simply hide your story from them and block them from seeing anything you add to your story in the future. Keep in mind that hiding your story from someone is different than blocking them, and doesn't prevent them from seeing your profile and posts. Your account's privacy settings also affect where your story appears.
How to hide your Instagram story from anyone
- To go to your profile, tap on your profile picture in the bottom right.
- Tap the More option in the top right, then tap Settings
- Then tap Privacy, then tap Story.
- Next to the hiding Story, tap the number of people.
- Now select the people you want to hide your story from, then tap Done (iPhone) or tap Back in the top left (Android).
- To show your story to someone, all you have to do is unhide them.