Users can download WhatsApp status like this, know here the full way
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app, its status feature allows you to share videos and photos with friends and your contacts. You can download WhatsApp status with the help of a file manager. Let us know how you can download it.
WhatsApp officially announced the Status feature in February 2017. This is a popular feature of the app. The WhatsApp Status feature allows users to share photos and videos with their friends and contacts on WhatsApp, a feature previously seen on apps like Snapchat and Instagram. WhatsApp status videos are temporarily stored on your device and automatically deleted after 24 hours. However, there is a way to download these videos to your phone without any third-party applications. Let us know how you can download WhatsApp status.
How to download Whatsapp status on your phone
First, make sure your phone has a file manager app. If it is not available then you can download any one from the play store. Make sure it is from a reliable source. 'Files by Google' is an app made by Google and it will work in this particular instance as well. Once you view the WhatsApp status, the video or picture is stored on your device for a short period. All you have to do is find it on the device. Let us see how you can find it.
- Open the Files application or any file manager app.
- Go to the hamburger menu in the upper right and click on the Settings option.
- In the Settings option scroll down to find the "Show hidden files" option and launch it.
- Then go back to the main page of the Files app and look for the option 'Internal Storage'.
- In the list of these options, look for the "Android" option.
- Then click on "Media".
- You will then see a list of names containing data from different apps.
- Click on the name in which WhatsApp is located and open the folder.
- Here too you will find a list of options which will include the "Media" option.
- Out of this, you will see an option of "Status", click on it.
- Now on this page, you will see all the status which you have seen recently.
- All you have to do is click on the one you want to download.
- Click on the three-dot menu at the top right and simply click on the 'Move to' option and select Internal Storage.
- You can also share and store it from there via Google Cloud or any other app.