Uber From WhatsApp: You can also book Uber cabs through WhatsApp, know the whole process here...
Book Uber On WhatsApp: Now you are also being given the facility to book a cab on the instant messaging app WhatsApp. Uber rides can now be booked on WhatsApp. Cab company Uber is soon going to roll out this new option for WhatsApp. Uber is preparing to launch this new cab booking service for Delhi-NCR from the first week of August. This feature was first tested in December last year in Lucknow city. Let us tell you, if this experiment is successful, then after this you will not need to download the Uber app separately. You will be able to book cabs using WhatsApp only.
According to Uber, users who book cabs through WhatsApp will be provided with the same security as booking rides directly on the Uber app. Even after booking a cab through WhatsApp, information such as the name of the rider or driver and license plate will be sent to the users. Also, the information of the pickup point will be sent to the driver based on the location. At the same time, the identity of the users will be kept confidential while talking to the driver. This means that the driver will not be able to see the WhatsApp numbers of the users.
How to ride Uber on WhatsApp?
- You have to message on your WhatsApp by writing 'Hi' to the number +91 7292000002.
- After messaging, you will be asked the pickup and drop location in the chatbot.
- After providing the information about the location, you will be given the information of the ride, showing the fare and the expected arrival time of the driver.
- Once you do your OK, you will be sent the driver's information and OTP.
- After this you will be able to start the ride by entering the OTP.