Noise Launches Its First Smart Glass At Rs 5,999, Know Everything About It!
Noise, a leading home audio and wearables manufacturer, has launched its first smart eyewear i1 in India. Developed under Noise Labs, the smart glasses promise to offer a unique audio experience to their users.
Price and Availability
The price of Noise i1 Smart Eyewear is Rs 5,999. The device will be available online at gonoise.com. This is a limited edition device so stock will be limited.
Features of Noise i1 Smart Eyewear
- Noise i1 Smart Eyewear is a Made in India device and comes with various features like Motion Estimation, Motion Compensation, a Microphone for Calling, and Magnetic Charging.
- Hands-free voice control and more.
- The smart eyewear features an audio design that ensures proper music flow to the ears.
- The device also promises to block out the surrounding noise and provide an immersive audio experience.
- The Noise i1 supports Bluetooth version 5.1 and claims to provide up to 9 hours of battery backup on a single charge. The smart eyewear also supports fast charging and users can enjoy 120 minutes of music playback with a 15-minute charge.
- The smart eyewear also includes multi-functional touch support that enables users to accept and reject calls, control music, and activate voice assistants. Along with this, the glasses also promise to protect you from UV rays, which filter blue light through replaceable transparent lenses to reduce eye strain and give clearer vision while using laptops, etc.
- Noise i1 smart eyewear comes with an IPX4 rating which makes it water and splash-resistant.