How to get a Blue tick on Instagram: Follow these easy steps to get Bluetick
To get the verified badge for their Instagram account, the user has to make a request. The request process is quite simple. For this, you have to follow the steps given below.
How to Get Blue Tick on Instagram: Most of the users of Instagram want to get verified on this popular short video sharing app. This gives their account a blue tick. Other users give more importance to the verified account. The process of getting verified on Instagram is very simple. For this, users have to send a request.
Users need some important documents for the verification process. Along with this, they also have to share some personal information. After this, the platform analyzes whether your account is also eligible for the Verification Badge or not. Verified accounts get a blue tick on this social media platform. It appears next to the user's name. In this article, we are going to tell the complete process of getting a blue tick on Instagram.
How to Get Blue Tick on Instagram
To get a blue tick on an Instagram account, users have to log in with the same account on which they want to get a blue tick.
- For this, first, open Instagram. After that click on the profile picture icon coming at the bottom left side.
- Doing so will prompt the app to show you your profile picture.
- Then click on the 3 dot icon on the right side.
- Now click on the option of setting.
- After that click on Account and then click on Request Verification.
- Here you have to give things like your full name and photo ID.
- Then follow the directions on the screen.
- In this way, you can request account verification.
Take special care of these things
- Instagram says that there is no guarantee of getting a blue tick after submitting a request. Even if your account is eligible for verification. There may be other reasons for the cancellation of the request.
- Submitting a request more than once is not a guarantee of getting a blue tick.
- If your account is verified, you are not allowed to change the username on your account. Even if you do this, keep in mind that the verification badge will not be transferred to any other account.
- The company has made it clear on its support page that if a user receives a verification badge by using false information, Instagram will remove the verified badge and will also take action to disable the account.