How to enable picture-in-picture mode on Windows 11: In this way, you will be able to watch videos along with work
If you want to watch videos while working, you can do so by using the picture-in-picture mode on Windows 11. Read below to know the complete process.
How to enable picture-in-picture mode on Windows 11: In today's time, people want to do many things at once. Many people are multi-taskers. At the same time, some like to watch videos along with working to make their work fun. If you are also one of these people then reading this article can be very useful for you.
Today we are going to tell you that you can enable Picture-in-picture mode on Windows 11. Through this, you can also watch videos while working on your important presentation. Come, and read below to know the complete process.
How to enable picture-in-picture mode on Windows 11
In picture-in-picture mode, a small window appears on the screen in which the video is shown. You can also watch the video in the small window on the side while doing your work on the full screen of a laptop or computer. This feature can also be used on smartphones. To watch videos while working on Windows 11, use the picture-in-picture mode as described below.
Explain that the video you want to watch in Picture-in-Picture mode must be saved on your computer. If you want to play videos on YouTube in this mode, then you have to use a browser that supports this feature.
Use like this
- To enable Picture-in-Picture mode on Windows 11, first open File Explorer.
- After that right-click on the video which you want to watch in picture-in-picture mode.
- Now click on Open With and select the Films & TV option.
- Once the video player is open, click on Open Play Video in Mini View. You will find this option on the left side.
- Doing so will play the video in a floating window at the top of the screen.
- After that, you can set it anywhere on the screen as per your wish.
- Now you don't have to stop your work to watch videos.