How to Delete Search History and Cookies in iPhone
Steps to clear browsing data and delete search history on iPhone: If you want to delete your browsing history, then you can easily do so by going to Settings. The complete process is explained below.
Most people who use the iPhone are aware of its special features. At the same time, many iPhone users are unaware of some features of the device. Such as the feature to delete the search history from the Safari browser. People often use the Safari browser to search for anything on the iPhone. The browser saves your search history. Anyone can go to the history of the Safari browser to find out what you have searched or what you have seen in the past days.
Some people have no problem with this. At the same time, many people feel that no one can see their search history. That's why they want to delete him. If you also do not want to show your search history to anyone, then do not worry. iPhone allows its users to delete search history and cookies etc. from Safari. You can easily do this by going to Settings. Read below to know the complete process. Also Read - How to Apply for a Duplicate RC Online: Lost Vehicle Registration Certificate? How to Apply for Duplicate RC
How to Delete Search History and Cookies in iPhone?
To delete Safari's search history, you'll need to go to your iPhone's Settings. From here you will be able to delete your search history. Follow the steps given below for details.
- First of all, go to your iPhone's Settings.
- After that click on the option Safari there.
- Now click on Clear History and Website Data coming at the bottom.
- Please note that clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari does not change your autofill information.
Follow these steps to delete only cookies
- If you want to keep search history and delete cookies, go to Settings and select Safari.
- Then click on Advanced. Here go to Website Data and click on Remove All Website Data.
If you do not want the browser to save your search history, then you have to turn on Private Browsing. Apart from this, you can block cookies by going to the iPhone's settings.