How to Apply for a Duplicate RC Online: Lost Vehicle Registration Certificate? How to Apply for Duplicate RC
Step for applying duplicate RC of Vehicle Online: Don't worry if your vehicle registration certificate is lost. You can apply online for the same by the way mentioned here.
How to Apply for a Duplicate RC Online: A registration Certificate (RC) is very important for any vehicle. People have to face many problems when it is lost or stolen. People get their registration certificate after registering their vehicle with the Regional Transport Office (RTO). If you lose the original RC, you have the option to apply for a duplicate copy of the same.
For this, you can apply online from home. Here its complete process is explained. Let us know in detail.
How to Apply for a Duplicate RC Online?
To apply for a duplicate copy of the original RC, people need many important documents. The list of all the required documents is given below.
These documents will be required for the application
- Original FIR
- Form 26 2 copies of the application
- insurance copy
- Copy of valid pollution certificate
- Address proof copy. Voter ID cards, Aadhar cards, electricity bills, phone bills, etc. can be carried in the address proof.
- follow these steps
- For this, first of all, go to the Parivahan Sewa website. Or you can also click here.
- Now click on Online Services section on the home page.
- Here you will find many options. From there, select the Vehicle-Related Services tab.
- If you select Delhi then such a page will open.
- Then click on Issue of Duplicate RC from the different options available on the website.
- Log in here or register for a new account.
- Then enter the last 5 digits of the Vehicle Registration Number and Chassis Number.
- Click on submit button.
- After this select, the Aadhaar Based e Kyc option.
- Generate OTP by entering your Aadhaar number. Enter OTP and click on submit.
- Now fill out the application form and upload all the required documents.
- After making the payment, take a printout by clicking on the Print Out option.
- Now you have to submit this form along with the required documents to the RTO office near you.
- Also, an appointment will have to be taken to get the vehicle certified.