The Chance when both the opener batsmen got out for zero in T20 cricket
It is very important for any team in the game of cricket that its opening pair performs well. Whenever the opening pair gives a good start, it greatly increases the chances of the team winning. But when the opener pair flops, then the defeat of the team starts showing. But today we are telling you about those matches when both the opener batsmen got out for zero in T20.
Rohit Sharma and Ajinkya Rahane
- During the 2015-16 Asia Cup, when Team India played against Pakistan, Rahane and Rohit Sharma had opened. But both these batsmen lost their wickets at zero. But due to Virat Kohli's big innings in that match, Team India won.
Chris Gayle and Chadwick Walton
- A match was played between New Zealand and West Indies in 2017-18. In this match, both West Indies opener Chadwick Walton and Chris Gayle were dismissed for zero.
Soumya Sarkar and Tamim Iqbal
- Both these batsmen had opened in a match played against West Indies in 2018. But both of them were out on Ashley Nurse's balls without opening the account.
Ahmed Shehzad and Kamran Akmal
- For Pakistan, both these batsmen opened in the match against West Indies in the 2014 T20 World Cup. But both these batsmen unfortunately returned to the pavilion without opening their account.
Jesse Ryder and Martin Guptill
- In the 2010 T20 World Cup match against Pakistan, New Zealand had to complete the target of 183 runs. But both his opener batsmen Jesse Ryder and Martin Guptill could not even open their account.