You will be surprised to know such things related to Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani's luxurious house Antilia!
Reliance's Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani are among the richest people in the world. Not only this, but the Ambani family also has the second most expensive house in the world. Antilia is the most expensive house in the world, right after Buckingham Palace. Located on Altamount Road, Mumbai, Antilia is spread across 4,532 sqft. The home has been designed by Chicago-based architects Perkins and Will along with Australian-based construction company Leighton Holdings.
Today, we are going to tell you such things about this house of Ambani in Mumbai that you will be surprised to know.
- Mukesh Ambani's Antilia House is a 27-story building. It has been designed in such a way that it can easily handle and survive an earthquake measuring 8.0 on the Richter scale.
- Antilia has a spa, salon, three swimming pools, and a ballroom. There are also yoga and dance studios and around 600 staff members who help maintain the entire haveli. There is enough space to park 168 cars.
- Mukesh Ambani's Antilia is named after the phantom island of the same name which is in the Atlantic Ocean. Antilia is located in the heart of South Mumbai. It also has three helipads and the skyline of Mumbai and the Arabian Sea in overseas.
- Antilia was built in two years. Construction began in 2008 and was completed in 2010. The lavish home features a dedicated entertainment area, grand entrance hall, luxurious living rooms, 6-story car parking, and much more.
- Antilia is the second most expensive home in the world, just after Buckingham Palace.
- Mukesh Ambani's Antilia is built in an area of 4,532 square meters. According to Forbes, the cost of the Ambani family residence is estimated to be around USD one to two billion, which is between Rs 6,000 crore to Rs 12,000 crore.
- Due to its sheer size, Antilia has a total of nine lifts. It is located in the space that holds the 'W' shaped beams that support the upper floors.
- Antilia was designed on the basis of the sun and the lotus. No two floors are made of the same material. Rare things like crystal, marble, and mother of pearl have been used in this building.
- Antilia also has a large and attractive hanging garden, which is looked after by caretakers day and night.
- Antilia also has a snow room to beat the humidity of Mumbai. The haveli also has an ice cream parlor to enjoy freshly made ice cream inside a room.