World Diabetes Day 2021: What diabetes patients should and should not eat, know about it here…
World Diabetes Day is celebrated every year on 14 November. Its purpose is to make people aware of this disease. On this occasion, you should also know all the information about diabetes which is very important for every person to know.
Diabetes is an incurable disease. This is a problem that gives rise to many other problems. It affects many parts of the body and increases the risk of all problems of the eyes, kidney, liver, and heart. Due to poor lifestyles, the disease of diabetes is spreading rapidly all over the world. If we talk about India, India is emerging as the capital of the world in this matter.
According to the report of the International Diabetes Federation, there were about 77 million patients with diabetes in India till 2019. By 2030, this number can reach the figure of 101 million and by 2045 this figure can touch 134.2 million. World Diabetes Day 2021 is celebrated every year on 14 November to make aware of the disease of diabetes. Know here all the things related to this disease, which you should know in any case.
There are two types of diabetes
Type 1 diabetes
Type 1 diabetes is found mostly in children. In this, the body stops producing insulin. As a treatment, the child has to be given injections of insulin so that the body's excess glucose can be controlled.
Type 2 diabetes
Type-2 diabetes troubles 90 percent of people. Sometimes this problem can be genetic, sometimes bad lifestyle is the main reason. In this, less insulin is made, due to which the amount of glucose in the body starts increasing and the person starts becoming fat. It can be controlled with a balanced diet, timely intake of medicines, and exercise.
Recognize these symptoms
1. Frequent urination, as well as feeling thirsty immediately after urinating.
2. Decreased eyesight and feeling of heaviness in the body.
3. Skin infection, boils, pimples, etc.
4. Wounds when itching occurs in places on the body and especially on hands, feet, or genitals.
5. Failure to recover quickly from injury.
These solutions may come in handy
1. Avoid eating sweet things. Also, avoid things made from maida like potatoes, arbi, sweet potatoes, rice, bread, naan, noodles, etc.
2. Do not eat junk food and fast food.
3. Exercise regularly and do yoga.
4. To avoid stress, make pranayama and meditation a part of life.
5. Walk regularly for at least half an hour.
6. Consult a specialist immediately as soon as you see the above symptoms.
Include these things in the diet
1. Make fruits like guava, amla, lemon, Jamun, orange, and papaya a part of the diet.
2. Eat vegetables like tomato, cabbage, cauliflower, carrot, broccoli, radish, spinach, okra, cucumber, turnip, pumpkin, capsicum, fenugreek, radish, bathua, bitter gourd, pumpkin, and raw banana.
3. Include oatmeal, brown rice, bran flour, garlic, cinnamon, green tea, plain buttermilk, toned milk, etc. in your diet.
4. Use mustard oil or sunflower oil for cooking.