Winter Body Skin Care Routine: If you want a silky and smooth body in winter then follow these 5 steps
Winter Body Skin Care Routine: The skin gets dry easily in winter, so it is important to keep some beauty tips in mind while cleaning the body. If we follow some steps while bathing daily, then the skin can remain smooth and silky throughout the year. To avoid dryness, it is necessary to moisturize hands, feet, and other parts of the body well apart from the face. If you follow the Winter Body Skin Care Routine given here, then your skin will look nourished and glowing all the time.
Winter Body Skin Care Routine: Just as regular cleansing, toning, and moisturizing is needed to maintain the beauty of the face, similarly, other parts of the body also need special care in the winter season. It is necessary to keep (Care). In the winter season, if your body skin is getting dry and the skin of your hands and feet starts turning black, then you must follow the Winter Body Skin Care Routine Step by Step. ) follow. If you do not know about the winter care routine, then here we tell you what things you can follow and adopt the best body care routine.
Follow a winter body skincare routine like this
1. First use a dry brush
- First of all, with the help of dry brushing, use to remove the dead skin cells accumulated on the skin. Dry brushing exfoliates well and reduces cellulite. By doing this the skin becomes soft and smooth. So do dry brushing twice a week.
- After a dry brush, remove the dust and dirt on the skin. For this, you can use creamy shower gel. After this, the skin will look soft and smooth.
- Just like the face, the body also needs scrubbing. Due to this, the dead skin cells of your body are removed and the dull skin comes to life. For this, you can use a homemade scrubber. Scrubbing exfoliates the skin leading to silky, nourished, and smooth skin.
4. Apply Body Lotion
- You can use body lotion to hydrate the skin after cleansing and exfoliating. For this, you can also use coconut oil, almond oil, etc. It keeps the skin hydrated throughout the day.
5. Apply hand cream on hands
- The skin of your hands needs extra nourishment, so you must use the hand wash on your hands. You can also use Vaseline for this.