Winter Baby Care: How to take care of small children in the winter season?
Winter Baby Care: Elders and newborn babies at home need protection from diseases this season as they catch a cold very quickly. If you also have a newborn baby at home, then let's know how to keep them healthy in winter.
Winter Baby Care: The winter season has arrived to give you relief from the sweaty, scorching sun. If this season gives relief from many things, then it is also important to take care of health. Especially the elders of the house and the newborn babies need to be protected from diseases during this season as they tend to catch a cold very quickly. If you also have a newborn at home, let's find out how to keep them healthy in winters.
How to protect children from the cold?
There are many home remedies, with the help of which babies can be saved from cold. Let's find out what are the important things to keep in mind?
1. Try to keep the house warm.
2. Use air purifiers in the child's room, so that they are safe from pollution and smoke.
3. Do not put too many blankets or quilts on the baby at night. Instead, try to keep the room warm and wear a light blanket.
4. Children can easily get cold due to cold. In such a situation, it is common for their nose to become blocked. For this, keep the nasal drops as per the advice of the doctor.
5. Keep the child's bed warm. Before sleeping, warm the bed by placing a hot water bottle.
6. If the child is having stomach ache due to cold or if the stomach is not being cleared, then the use of carom seeds can be beneficial.
7. Make sure to massage the baby in winter. For this use lukewarm oil lightly. For this, you can use coconut oil, mustard oil, almond oil, or baby oil. The use of hot oil will not only strengthen the muscles of the child but also keep the child's body warm.
8. Do not feed cold things to the child even by mistake. If your baby is older than 7 months and he eats food, do not feed him cold things. Apart from this, do not give him stale food or cold food.
9. If the child is older than one year, then with the advice of the doctor, milk can also be given to him.
10. Give fruits and vegetables according to the season to the child. This will give them the strength to fight diseases in winter. Apart from this, children can also be fed almonds, cashews, raisins daily. Feed eggs to the baby daily. Eggs will keep your baby's body warm.
Disclaimer: The advice and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purpose only and should not be taken as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.