Wedding season Hair hacks: Change of hairstyle in weddings has worsened the health of hair
Wedding season Hair hacks: Wedding season has started. In such a situation, if you are going to use heat-styling hair tools to style the hair, then tell that they can permanently damage the hair. For hair care, you must use heat protectant spray. You can also make your own Homemade Heat Protectant Spray at home. These will also be chemical-free and will also keep the hair safe. Actually, due to excessive use of heating tools, the natural moisture of the hair is taken away and the hair becomes dry and frizzy. Not only this, due to this the hair becomes weak and starts breaking. This is the reason why it is advisable to minimize the use of heat styling products on the hair.
Wedding season Hair hacks: In the season of weddings, girls consider styling in hair very important. For this, she sometimes parlors and sometimes uses heating tools for styling at home. But excessive use of heating tools can cause a lot of damage to the hair. But if you use heat protectant spray before using heating tools for hair care, then to a great extent the hair can be saved from permanent damage. Here we are telling you to make some such Homemade Heat Protectant Spray which you can easily make at home and keep the hair healthy. So let's know how you can make your heat protectant spray to protect hair from heating tools.
Make your own Heat Protectant Spray at home
1. Coconut Oil Heat Protector Spray
- Mix a tablespoon of melted coconut oil in a cup of water and filter this mixture with the help of a sieve and fill it in a spray bottle. Add 4 drops of almond oil to it. This mixture adds shine to the hair and makes them soft. Now add a tablespoon of conditioner to it and use.
2. Aloe Vera Heat Protectant Spray
- Put half a cup of water in a spray bottle and add a few tablespoons of aloe vera gel to it. Add 6-8 drops of olive or almond to it and mix well. You can also use it as a hair spray. It adds shine to the hair and keeps dandruff away.
3. Argan Oil Heat Protectant Spray
- Mix half a cup of argan oil in a spray bottle and add half a cup of water. Use it as a leave-in conditioner or as a heat protectant. Keep it in a cool and dry place only. (Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article are based on general information. Newscrab does not confirm the same. Before implementing these, please contact the concerned expert.)