Vastu Tips: Do not keep these things in the temple of the house, otherwise bad days will start...
Vastu Tips: Vastu Shastra has special importance in the home and office. Following Vastu rules gives a new dimension to career and business. Happiness, peace, and prosperity remain in the house. Affection and love prevail among the family members. Ignoring it creates a situation of financial crisis and family discord. The condition of a person suffering from Vastu defect becomes unfavorable. Troubles keep coming and going in his life. One problem goes, and another comes. For this, it is necessary to follow Vastu rules in all parts of the house. Especially, special care should be taken of Vastu rules in the house of worship. In Vastu Shastra, it is prohibited to keep many things in the temple of the house. Keeping these things in the temple creates Vastu defects. Come, let's know everything about it-
Do not forget these things in the temple
- In Sanatan Dharma, there is a law to light incense, lamp, and incense sticks at the time of worship. This transmits positive energy into the house. People worship Gods and Goddesses daily after baths and meditation. During this, incense, lamps, and incense sticks are lit. After burning these things, the matchstick and its burnt stick are kept in the temple itself. Doing this is prohibited in Vastu Shastra. This seems to be a Vastu defect. Along with this, the fruit of worship is not received. For this, do not keep a matchstick in the temple of the house even by mistake.
- Do not keep withered flowers in the temple of the house and do not let them remain. Due to this, the economic progress of the house stops. For this change the flowers daily.
- Do not keep a broken idol in the temple of the house. This brings disaster in life. Along with this, a situation of discord arises in the house. For this, shift the idol to an auspicious date.
- It is implied in Vastu Shastras that keeping more than one idol of a deity in the temple of the house creates Vastu defects in the house. Also, don't put pictures of ancestors in the house of worship.
- Burnt ashes of incense sticks and wick of lamps should not be allowed to remain in the temple of the house. Even this seems to be a Vastu defect.
PC Social media