Ubtan For Winter: Use these 3 desi Ubtans in the bath instead of soap in winter, the skin will always be glowing
Ubtan For Winter: Skincare gets stretched in the same way during the winter season. Even after applying all the lotions etc., we remain troubled by the problem of dryness. In such a situation, if you use chemical soap while bathing, then the skin can become even drier. To avoid this dryness, if you use desi ubtan, then your skin can get a lot of relief. Desi Ubtan Recipe will not only nourish your skin, but your skin will also always look glowing. Here we are telling you to make three types of ubtan.
Ubtan Recipe For Winter: To clean the body in winter, when we go to the bath and apply soap, the dryness of the skin increases even more. If the dryness becomes more, then the problem of aging on the skin also starts increasing rapidly. In such a situation, instead of applying lotion, if you use desi ubtan instead of chemical soap, then your skin will get a lot of benefits. This ubtan will nourish the skin as well as nourish it. The blemishes present on the skin also gradually disappear from the desi ubtan and hair growth also decreases. Apart from all this, your skin appears to be glowing in winter. So let us know which rubbish we should use in winter.
Use these 3 ubtans in winter
1. Shahi Ubtan
- If you clean the skin with this special Shahi Ubtan, then your skin will be well exfoliated and the skin will get a natural glow.
- To make this, you will need one spoon almond paste, one spoon wheat germ oil, one spoon cashew paste, one spoon gram flour, one spoon of pistachio paste, one-fourth lentil paste, one spoon of rose water, and one spoon of cream.
- Mix everything well and apply it all over your body. After that leave it for about 30 minutes. Afterward, scrub your body. If you use it twice a week, then your skin will look glowing.
2. Antibacterial rubbish
- You can use this special rubbish to remove stains from the skin. With its use, the marks on the skin are removed and the problem of pimples, acne, itching, dryness goes away.
- To make this, a teaspoon of neem powder, 3 teaspoons of gram flour, two teaspoons of sandalwood powder, a pinch of turmeric, a little powdered cucumber paste.
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a soft paste. Now apply this ubtan all over the body while taking a bath and massage it with light hands. After 10 minutes wash it off with lukewarm water. Doing it for two days a week will start showing its effect.
3. Traditional Ubtan
- In winter, if the brightness of the skin has gone, then you can use this traditional ubtan. With its use, the skin remains soft and problem-free.
- To make it, you need one teaspoon sandalwood powder, half teaspoon turmeric powder, two teaspoons milk, two teaspoon gram flour.
- To make this ubtan, mix all the ingredients well and apply it all over the body and rub it with your hands. Wash off thoroughly after 10 minutes. This will make your skin glow. (Disclaimer: The information given in this article is based on general information. Newscrab does not confirm these. Before applying these, please contact the concerned specialist.)