Tomato and Aloe Vera Pack: Apart from keeping the skin clean, it also improves the skin, Tomato, and Aloe Vera Pack, know the benefits
Tomato is an important part of our food which enhances the taste of our food. Tomatoes are used as chutneys, salads, and soups. Vitamin C, lycopene, vitamin, potassium are found in sufficient quantity in tomatoes, which are useful for our health. It also contains cholesterol-lowering ingredients. Useful for health The use of tomatoes is also beneficial for the skin. It contains many nutrients that protect the skin.
Benefits of tomato for skin:
- Tomato is very useful for the skin, it exfoliates the skin. The flavonoids present in it help remove dead cells and blackheads.
- Tomatoes reduce the signs of aging. Vitamin C and vitamin-A are found in them, which have anti-aging properties. It prevents facial wrinkles, fine lines, and facial blemishes. Applying tomato on the face makes the skin glowing.
- By applying tomato on the face, it is protected from the harmful rays of the sun. Vitamin-C present in it acts as an antioxidant, which can protect the skin from oxidative stress caused by UV rays.
- Acne, oxidative stress, and pollution can lead to enlarged facial pores, causing dirt to accumulate in the skin. In such a situation, the vitamin C present in tomatoes can help in shrinking the pores. To apply a pack of tomatoes on the face, the use of aloe vera with tomatoes will give double benefits to the face. Let us know how to use such a useful tomato with aloe vera on the face.
Aloe Vera and Tomato Face Pack
- one spoon of tomato juice
- tsp aloe vera gel
HOW TO USE:
- To make this pack, put tomato and aloe vera gel in a bowl. Mix both the ingredients well, and apply it to the face and leave it for 10 minutes.
- After the pack dries, wash the face with cold water and clean it with a towel