These tips will come in handy in bringing back the lost luster of precious gold, silver, and pearl jewelry.
Whatever be the jewelry, if there is no shine in them then it will not work at all to enhance your look. So the jewelry needs a little extra care. With the tips given here, you can make your jewelry shine again.
Jewelry is an essential part of makeup, but it is very important to keep it shining to add beauty to the beauty. Sometimes they start losing their color due to lack of proper maintenance, sometimes due to poor quality, in such a situation you should know about some such tips and tricks so that their lost shine can be brought back. Let's know about them.
- Boil silver jewelry in 1 liter of water by adding 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp soda. Remove it after 5 minutes, wash it with soapy water and wipe it with a warm cloth.
- To make silver jewelry shine, make a solution of lime, juice of 1 lemon, and water in a vessel and put it on the gas. Now put silver jewelry in it, boil it for some time and then take it off, keep it for some time. Then wash it off with a brush, the jewelry will start shining.
- If silver jewelry turns black, then put them in a vessel, add 3 glasses of water and 3 medium-sized potatoes, cut them finely, and boil them for 10 minutes, they start shining again.
- To shine gold jewelry, they should be cleaned with water mixed with sugar.
- By dipping gold jewelry in alum water for some time and then washing it in tamarind juice, they shine.
- Cleaning gold jewelry with reetha water makes them completely clean.
- To bring shine to gold jewelry, put them in water mixed with vinegar for an hour and then clean them with the help of a toothbrush.
- To clean gold jewelry, first, wipe them with a clean soft cloth, then apply a pinch of turmeric powder and rub it with a soft cloth. Jewelry will look new.
- If the luster of gold studded jewelry starts to fade, then put them in a white cloth to make them shine and steam it for some time, it will be clean.
- If there is a lump in the gold chain, then sprinkling a little talcum powder on it will make it easier to untie the knot.
- Clean the jewelry containing pearls or gems by applying spirit to the cotton, more shine comes.
- Clean the pearl jewelry by rubbing it in flour, without applying water.
- To keep the jewelry of fake pearls shining, keep them wrapped in cotton.
- As soon as you buy imitation pearl jewelry, apply a light layer of colorless nail paint, so that it will not turn black.