Tasty and protein-rich 'Corn-Tofu Roll' recipe is a great option from breakfast to snacks
For how many people: 5
1 1/2 tbsp oil, 2 medium-sized onions finely chopped, 2 green chilies finely chopped, 2 large potatoes boiled and cut into squares, 1 cup fresh corn kernels boiled, 2 tsp chaat masala, 1 tsp amchur powder, salt to taste, 200 g tofu cut into squares, 3 tbsp green coriander finely chopped, 10 basic wraps
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion, green chilies, and capsicum and fry for two minutes.
- Add potatoes, corn, chaat masala, mango powder, and salt.
- Mix tofu and coriander leaves and remove from heat.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of the ingredients on each basic wrap and serve.
- Apart from breakfast, evening snacks, you can also pack them in tiffin and give them.