Such a vegetable of Guarfali that even children will not be able to refuse to eat
For how many people : 3
Guarfali - 2 cups (washed and chopped), Thick curd - 1 cup, Red chili powder - 2 1/2 tsp, Coriander powder - 1 tbsp, Besan - 2 tsp, Salt - as per taste, Oil - 1 tbsp, Cumin - 1 tsp, Mustard - 1/2 tsp, Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp, Fennel - 1 tsp, Curry leaves - 8-10
- In a pressure cooker, add Guarfali, salt, and 2 1/2 cups of water and cook for two whistles.
- Allow the pressure of the cooker to release by itself and then take out the Guarfali from the water and keep it aside.
- Mix curd, red chili, coriander powder, gram flour, salt together in a bowl.
- Put oil in the pan to heat.
- As soon as it becomes hot, add tempering of cumin, curry leaves, fennel, mustard, and asafetida.
- Fry in it for two minutes so that the rawness of all the things comes out.
- After this, add the yogurt mixture and 1/4 cup water to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well while stirring.
- Now it is the turn to put boiled Guarfali in it.
- After adding Guarfali, cover and cook for at least 5 minutes.
- The delicious vegetable of Guarfali is ready, it can be served with roti or rice.