Solo trip plan under 2000:- If you are tired of office work, then visit this place alone for just Rs 2,000
People get troubled with their work because of going to the office every day. There is no interest in work and one feels bored. That's why people want to do something different from work. For this, he wants to plan a trip somewhere, but due to a low budget, even this cannot be accomplished.
If you are a resident of Delhi and your budget is only Rs 2000, then there is no need to worry. In today's article, we will tell you about some places where you can visit on a low budget.
Make plans to visit these places
If you are a resident of Delhi, then you can plan to visit Panchkula, Haryana on a low budget. Travelling from Delhi to Panchkula will cost you only Rs 2000. You can complete this one-day trip by train, bike or bus.
- Places to visit- Here you can visit many places like Morni Hills, Pinjore Garden and Cactus Garden.
- Ticket Price- The cost of travelling from Delhi to Panchkula by train and bus will be Rs 400-500.
- After this, your food expenses will come up to Rs 500.
- You can do rock climbing, boating and trekking here.
Alwar and Bhangarh
You can plan to go to Alwar for a day trip from Delhi. In Alwar district you can visit Sariska, Bhangarh, Siliserh and Alwar city. This place is best to visit in the winter season. Here you can also enjoy a jungle safari.
- Keep in mind - for this, you should take the train or bus only at night.
- Best time to visit- The best time to visit here is considered to be from November to February.
- Distance from Delhi- 155 km.
Mathura and Vrindavan
This is the best place to visit within 200 kilometers of Delhi. Mathura and Vrindavan are two such places, which are known for their religious importance. By travelling here you will forget all your problems. Mathura is the birthplace of Lord Krishna and Vrindavan is where he spent his childhood.
- Places to visit- Here you can take a dip in the holy water of KusumSarovar, and visit Vaishno Devi Dham and Bhuteshwar Temple.
- Start of the Trip- To reach here you should take a night bus or train from Delhi.
- Distance from Delhi- 161 km.
Image Credit- Freepik