Skincare Tips: If you want to avoid skin problems in humid weather, then take care of your face like this
The sultry heat during the rainy season causes great damage to the skin. In such weather, applying anything on the face makes the face look sticky and oily. People with oily skin have more problems in this season because there is more fear of getting acne on sticky skin. The excessive oil on the face clogs the skin pores by mixing with the dead cells, dust, and bacteria of the skin. In this season, it is necessary to take care of the skin from makeup on the skin to sleep at night. In such a season, oily skin needs to take special care of the skin to get rid of acne as well as to remove skin problems. Let us know how to take care of the skin in this season to protect it from skin problems.
- To keep the skin well oil-free, wash it two to three times a day. By washing the face, there will be no fear of dust, dirt, or any kind of dirt from the skin settling on the skin.
- In humid weather, oily skin needs a light moisturizer. People with oily skin should use a product that also contains serum and can also do the work of daily moisturization.
- Exfoliate your skin twice a week during this season. Exfoliation does not create excessive sebum on the skin, as well as blackheads and whiteheads, do not form on the skin.
- Use oil-free and water-based moisturizers to moisturize the skin during this season.
- Use a primer on the face before applying makeup.
- Use a toner on the skin in this season. It removes excess oil from the skin and does not allow the accumulated dirt to remain on the skin for a long time.
- Whatever the weather, definitely apply sunscreen on the face.