Skin Care: You can get glowing skin by using orange peel, learn how to make a face pack with it
Thu, 25 May 2023|
Orange peel can indeed be used as an ingredient in homemade face packs to promote glowing skin. Here's a simple recipe to make an orange peel face pack:
- 1 tablespoon dried orange peel powder (you can make it by grinding dried orange peels)
- 1 tablespoon yogurt (plain, unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Take 1 tablespoon of dried orange peel powder in a clean bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of yogurt to the bowl. Yogurt helps in exfoliating and moisturizing the skin.
- If desired, add 1 teaspoon of honey to the mixture. Honey is known for its antibacterial and moisturizing properties.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly to form a smooth paste. Adjust the consistency by adding more yogurt if needed.
- Apply the face pack evenly to your cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Let the face pack sit on your skin for about 15-20 minutes.
- Once the pack is semi-dry, dampen your fingers and gently massage your face in circular motions for a few minutes. This helps in exfoliating dead skin cells.
- Rinse off the face pack with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry.
- Follow up with your regular moisturizer to lock in the hydration.
Note: Before using any homemade face pack, it's recommended to perform a patch test on a small area of your skin to check for any allergic reactions.
Orange peel contains vitamin C, antioxidants, and natural oils that can help brighten and rejuvenate the skin. The yogurt provides a gentle exfoliation, while honey adds moisture and can help soothe the skin. Regular use of this face pack may contribute to a healthier and glowing complexion.