Serve 'Aloo Kofta Curry' with steamed rice, people will eat it with gusto
Many such recipes can be prepared from potatoes, which people will eat with gusto. So today we will make Aloo Kofta Curry, know its recipe.
For how many people : 3
Boiled peas - 50 grams, Boiled and mashed potatoes - 5, Salt, Red chili powder - as per taste, Lemon juice - 1 tbsp, Green coriander, Oil for frying, Cumin - 1 tsp, Chaat masala - 1 tsp, Tomato - 1 chopped finely, Tomato sauce - 2 tbsp, Besan - 1 tbsp, Butter - 2 tbsp, Capsicum - 1/2 finely chopped, Paneer pieces - 2 tbsp.
- Heat oil in a wok or nonstick pan.
- Temper with cumin.
- Add potatoes, some peas and cook it well.
- Then add all the spices, gram flour and cook for a few minutes. Let the spices cool down.
- Now make kebabs from this mixture.
- Put butter on the pan and fry the kebabs till they turn golden.
To make gravy,
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter cumin.
- Add chopped potatoes, peas and cook till golden brown, add
- all the spices, chopped tomatoes, capsicum, paneer, tomato sauce and cook for some more time.