Recipe Tips: You can also make Sprouted Moong Raita, the taste of the food will increase
Everyone needs either buttermilk or curd during the day time lunch. If you get one thing out of both and that is in the form of Raita, then the fun will be doubled. In such a situation, today we have brought sprouted moong raita in raita, you know the recipe.
- One to two cups of sprouted moong
- four cups of yogurt
- half a teaspoon of black salt
- finely chopped green coriander
- one tablespoon of roasted cumin
- two finely chopped green chilies
- one teaspoon of red chili powder
You have to whisk the curd well in a vessel. After this, you have to add sprouted moong, ground cumin, green chillies, black salt and water to the curd and whisk it well. After this your sprouted moong raita is ready. If you want, you can garnish with green coriander and serve.