Recipe Tips: Chilli with gram flour is very much liked in Rajasthan, make it in this way
- 18 green chillies
- three tablespoons gram flour
- one and a half teaspoon turmeric powder
- three teaspoons coriander powder
- three teaspoons dry mango powder
- three teaspoons fennel, ground
- a pinch of asafoetida
- one and a half teaspoon cumin
- one and a half teaspoon Tablespoon Mustard
- Salt as per taste
- Three Tablespoon Mustard Oil
You can prepare it in this way:
First of all, heat a pan on gas and fry the gram flour on medium flame till it becomes light brown. Take it out in a plate.
Heat oil in a pan and fry cumin, mustard and asafoetida in it.
After this add coriander, turmeric, dry mango powder, ground fennel, green chilli and salt and mix well.
Add water as required and cook.
Now add roasted gram flour to green chillies and fry it for two more minutes and turn off the gas.
In this way your Rajasthani gram flour chilli is made.
Note: Follow our WhatsApp channel for latest cricket news .