Recipe Tips: Be sure to enjoy the taste of Besan Papdi on Shilashtami, make it this way
Tue, 14 Mar 2023|
Today we are going to tell you the method of making Besan Papdi. You can make it at home on the occasion of Shilashtami. It is very tasty. It is also easy to make.
- Gram flour - 400 grams
- Urad dal flour - 100 grams
- all-purpose flour - 100 grams
- asafoetida - Five 2-3 pinch
- red chilies - Less than half a teaspoon
- black pepper - One teaspoon
- cumin - One teaspoon
- salt - As per taste
- Baking Soda - a little less than a teaspoon
Make it this way:
First of all, mix gram flour, urad dal flour, and all-purpose flour in a vessel and add asafoetida, cumin, salt, baking soda, red chili, and black pepper to it.
Now add oil to this mixture and knead it with water.
Now make puri from this mixture.
Now fry this poori in oil.
In this way, your gram flour papdi is made.