Recipe- Sattu laddoos are very beneficial in summer, make them at home like this!
May 18, 2023, 16:22 IST|
Sattu Laddu is a traditional Indian sweet made from sattu, ghee, and jaggery. It is a nutritious and energy-dense dish that is often enjoyed during festivals or as a healthy snack. Learn here the easy recipe for making Sattu Laddu:
- 1 cup sattu
- 1/2 cup jaggery powder (or as per taste)
- 1/4 cup melted ghee (butter)
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Chopped nuts (such as almonds, cashews, or pistachios) for garnish (optional)
PC: Kitchen Masala
- In a mixing bowl add sattu, powdered jaggery, and cardamom powder. Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
- Add melted ghee gradually to the mixture and mix well till the mixture becomes like a crumbly dough.
- Take a little of the mixture in your hand and press it firmly to make small round laddoos and repeat the process with the remaining mixture to make laddoos.
- If you wish, you can garnish the laddus with chopped nuts by pressing them on the surface of each laddu.
- Allow the ladoos to set at room temperature for some time so that the ladoos retain their shape.
- Once set, sattu ke laddus are ready to be served. Store them in an airtight container.