Recipe of the Day: Taste Sindhi Koki with tea, this is the easy way to make it
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 green chillies
- 4 tsp coriander
- Salt as per taste
- Refined oil as required
Make it in this way:
- First of all, add black pepper powder, green chilli, cumin, green coriander, salt and spoon oil in a vessel and knead the flour with the help of water.
- Heat the pan on medium flame and place the tikki dough ball on it.
Bake it from both sides.
- Now roll it into a roti-sized roll.
- Apply oil on both sides and bake it on the pan until it becomes golden again.
- In this way your Sindhi becomes Koki.