Recipe of the day: Rajma Tikki is more delicious than potatoes, make it with this method
- Three cups soaked kidney beans
- One cup all-purpose flour
- Two tablespoons garam masala powder
- Two tablespoons coriander powder
- Four cups boiled and mashed potatoes
- Two tablespoons bread crumbs
- Two tablespoons red chilli powder
- Three cups chopped onion
- Coriander leaves
- Refined oil
- Salt as per taste
You can prepare it with this method:
First of all, crush the kidney beans and add red chilli powder, coriander powder, chopped onion, breadcrumbs and flour to it.
Now make tikkis from this mixture.
Now heat ghee in the pan.
When the ghee is hot, fry the tikkis in it thoroughly.
Now taste it with chutney.