Recipe of the Day: Rajasthani Masala Bati is very tasty, make it in this way
Thu, 16 Mar 2023|
- Four cups coarsely ground wheat flour
- Four tablespoons of red chili powder
- Two teaspoons of cumin powder
- Salt as per taste
- Half a teaspoon turmeric powder
- Half a teaspoon hot spice powder
Make it in this way:
First of all, put flour in a big utensil and mix eight tablespoons of ghee, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, and salt in it and knead it with the help of water.
Now make small balls from this dough.
Now cook them in a steamer for 20 minutes.
Now heat ghee in a pan and fry the balls in it till they turn golden.
In this way, your delicious Rajasthani Masala Baati is made.