Recipe of the Day: Make delicious onion pakodas during the rainy season, this is the method to make them
- Onion - five grams
- Green chilli - two tablespoons
- Garam masala - two teaspoons
- Salt - three teaspoons
- Gram flour - two grams
- Turmeric - 2 teaspoons
- Coriander powder - 2 teaspoons
- Chaat masala - 4 teaspoons
- Coriander - four tablespoons
- Red chilli - four teaspoons
You can prepare it like this:
Mix salt in onion in a vessel and keep it aside for ten minutes.
Now put everything in a vessel. Now prepare the solution by adding water to it.
Now heat oil in a pan and fry the pakodas with this batter.