Recipe of the Day: Make Dal Makhani very tasty with this method.
Many types of nutrients are found in pulses. A very tasty vegetable is made from it. Today we are going to tell you an easy method of making Dal Makhani at home. You will like its taste very much.
- Six grams of soaked urad dal
- six big tomatoes
- one teaspoon of ginger paste
- Kasuri fenugreek
- two hundred grams of butter
- four tablespoons of cream
- one green chilli finely chopped
- one teaspoon of red chilli powder
- salt as per taste .
Prepare it by this method:
First of all, cook the dal in the cooker for 3-4 whistles.
Now mash this dal a little with a ladle.
Put butter in a pan, heat it, add red chilli powder, ginger paste and green chilli and fry.
Now put tomato puree in the pan and cook well.
Now add cooked lentils and salt, add butter and let it cook on low flame.
Finally add Kasoori Methi and add fresh cream on top and taste.